Oct 30, 2005

Happy Halloween!

きょうはGustavoの家でInternational Costume Party!
サッカーの打ち上げもかねてます。
アナウンスにもあるように仮装することがお約束。

Dear friends,
When the world turns to early darkness and the wind carries the nip of
approaching winter...it is time to party again! The goal of this message
is to notify everybody about the "International Costume Party" to be
held at Big Brother's house (Pension de tia Vivi). This event will start
around 9:00 p.m., this Saturday, October 29th. Fell free to bring
drinks, food, music and cool friends.
Important rule: It is mandatory that all participants wear a costume.

南米のノリでみんなでダンス・ダンス・ダンス♪
なかには最後まで正体がわからない人も・・・。
いやぁ~、楽しかった。
写真、ずらっと紹介します。

→Sarah(Austria), Juan(Uruguay), me(Japan), and Gustavo(Argentine)?
↓Beat(Peru) and Brandon(Canada)



me and Gustavo

→Roberto(US), Nico(Nicaragua), and me
↓Lalo(Chile) and Sarah


↓me, Leandro(Brazil), and Gustavo

→Gustavo, me, and Beat

↓Lalo and Vivi(Gustavos' wife)

Beat and me

→Lab members

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home